The Complete Compendium!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The World Is Flat: 6

The world is flat... and I couldn't be happier. Not only does the prospect of what the flattening of the world has in store for the general prosperity of the entire planet, but I myself individually have chosen a path that if everything goes right will land me in the first category of untouchables along with as the book mentions "Michael Jordan, Madonna, Elton John, J. K. Rowling, your brain surgeon, and the top cancer researcher at the national institutes of Health.". There isn't much the flat world can do to affect someones attempts to become an actor, accept to give me the opportunity to have my small independent films, which I plan to make in order to be recognized, be seen by many more people for much less money, making it that much easier for me to essentially let others know of my abilities.

As far as how my friends are affected by the flattening of the world... in all honesty I consider my friends to generally have very high intelligence, and as such I believe that they will see that it is fruitless to fight against the flattening, and will embrace it, my friends will be some of the most successful people in the flat world, of that I can assure you. The world is flat, and everyone needs to embrace it, whether they like it or not.

No comments:

Who is this ranting at you?